Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 Days In

    I'm still feeling good. Even though the blender blew up today, and I can't figure out how the heck to get the apple tv connected to my itunes, I'm still feeling good. I know Ryan's feeling homesick already, but I'm confident this deployment is just going to breeze by. I have no doubt we'll be a stronger couple for it. I'm so excited about the future and when he comes home, I'm not sure how I'm going to find the focus to get anything done!
   My classes start tomorrow and I'm really excited to be starting classes online. I think it'll make my life so much easier, I can do them whenever I feel like it. I am so ready to be done with school and move on with the rest of my life.
 On another note, I've been looking at paint colors. I told Ryan before he left to take a good look around, because it was going to be completely different when he came back. I'm really looking forward to selling this house and Ryan and I have a place that's really ours. Meaning we picked it out together. I will NEVER live in a condo again. I really hate not having a fenced in yard for Gigi to run around in, or even a yard period. I hate the Condo Association and the Home Owners Association here. Between the two of them, we can't plant flowers, not allowed to have a storm door, not allowed to have anything other than the ugly white vertical blinds, not allowed to power wash the house (it seriously has cob webs), and the list goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment