Friday, July 1, 2011

I could just pee.

I am so excited!! It is July 2nd. Holy freaking crap. It's almost my Christmas! I am slightly stressed out because I have a bajillion things to do for school and they're all due within the next week. I was also trying to paint the bathroom before Ryan comes home, but it's not looking good.
I keep saying it'll be worth it but sometimes I'm not so sure.
I saw this on someones Facebook today:
If you ever think about giving up...don't. God gave you your life because he knew no one else could handle it.
Sometimes I wonder why other people have had it so easy, and my life has been a crazy roller coaster. But it was worth it. I'm not sure I would have found Ryan if I hadn't hit a few of those hills along the way. I am happier than I have ever been and I am really just so excited he's coming home I could just pee.
When he comes home he gets some vacation time, so we're going to the Shenandoah valley. We're going to visit the natural bridge and luray caverns, do some hiking, and maybe white water rafting. So far I haven't been able to find a company that does rafting trips in Virginia.
We're staying at a Bed and Breakfast that used to be a mill. It sounds interesting. Check it out by clicking Here .
I can't wait! Especially since the last time we went away for a weekend was awhile ago.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment