Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tell me you're not getting an enema?

So I have been considering doing a master cleanse for awhile now. I have been sick way too much this past school year, and I want to get all the junk out of my body.
When I told Ryan about it, this was his response "What does a master cleanse mean? Tell me you're not getting an enema?"
After I recovered from laughing so hard, I explained that NO I will not be getting an enema :D...unless it is required  by a doctor. For the master cleanse, you spend 10 days drinking and eating nothing but this lemonade mixture 6 times a day, and drinking regular water in between. If you want to read more about it, click here. My main problem is I don't know if I can actually go ten whole days without eating! I mean I love food. I love cooking. I love the smell. I love eating. I love the first bite when you close your eyes and it takes you somewhere else. And I am going to spend TEN DAYS not eating. What the heck am I thinking??
I'll let you know how it goes and if I am actually able to stick to it.

1 comment:

  1. My cousins wife, who is also allergic to gluten, does this every so often. She says it really helps her feel better. I have an uncle (opposite side of the family) who also swears by it. He had me try the "lemonade" once and it was gross. I don't know how you can get past the cayenne. I wonder if they make it in pill form?

    ReplyDelete