Monday, June 13, 2011

Christmas!

It's my favorite time of year. I love everything about it:the smells, baking, decorating, buying gifts, etc.
I know when Ryan comes home it won't be Christmas, but it sure feels like it. It's a little similar to anticipating opening presents, except I already know what it is. (I usually do anyways, because I have a habit of unwrapping and rewrapping-shhh that's going to be our little secret).
I'm laying in bed, blogging from my phone, it is way past my bedtime. Yet I am not even the slightest bit tired anymore because all I can think about is Christmas.
I am really excited about the next FRG meeting, because it's the homecoming briefing. Thinking back to the beginning of this deployment, I never thought this moment would get here. And now that it finally is, I'm feeling so overwhelmed with emotions. I want to laugh and cry and throw up all at the same time. I'm nervous, excited and I have crazy butterflies. It just seems so surreal. HE'S COMING HOME.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment