Saturday, May 28, 2011

I have a problem.

I am addicted to sweets. Seriously. I have been trying to diet while Ryan's gone (I'd like to get down to pre-Ryan weight...which means I need to lose 20 pounds). Have you ever been without for so long you start to smell things? I dream about cupcakes. and Chik Fil A chicken biscuits but that's another post in itself :). At the moment I reallllllllllllly realllllllllllly want carrot cake. I don't know why, it's not even my favorite. I think it's the cream cheese frosting that's sucking me in. Anyways I can smell frosting. I know that makes me sound like a nut case. If I was really crazy, (and really skinny) I'd just go buy a can of cream cheese frosting and call it a day.
I suppose I will settle for some gluten free cookies. I just have to order them. A few months ago, I bought this and I can't believe I haven't already used it. After looking at the shipping estimates, they won't be here until WEDNESDAY. I don't know if I can wait that long haha! I am having a serious sweet craving. I found a recipe for brownies, if you want it click here. 105 calories and 2 grams of fat sold me. I'll let you know how it goes, I'm off to the grocery store before it closes!

No comments:

Post a Comment