Friday, May 20, 2011

My favorite Qoutes

These are some of my favorite qoutes. I say some because the list is constantly growing. There are a lot of love qoutes because I think about Ryan a lot since he's not here.
"sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it means you love them more." -The Last Song

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will." I don't know who said this one.

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected." -Nicholas Sparks

"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see and two ears to listen. but why only one heart? because the other one was given to someone else for us to find." unknown

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden." -Claudia Ghandi

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller

"It's hard to fall asleep when you're in love because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr. Seuss

"One shoe can change your life."
Cinderella

"I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing."
Mae West

"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"
Thomas Jefferson

"The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has it's limits." Albert Einstein

"To succeed in life you need three things:A wishbone, a backbone and a funny-bone."
Reba McEntire

And my All time favorite qoute is from When Harry Met Sally

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

What is your favorite qoute?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment