Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I love Mike and Molly!

Mike and Molly is a TV show that comes on Monday nights on CBS. If you haven't watched it, you should. Mike is a policeman, and Molly is a teacher. They started dating on the pilot episode.
On last night's episode, they were eating dinner at Mike's mom's house and her boyfriend brought up marriage.
This is what Mike's best friend had to say on the subject:

"Once somebody drops the "M" bomb, it changes everything. It never goes away. Its like trying to get dog crap out of a tennis shoe. You can hose it down, take an old tooth brush to it. Don't matter that shoe ain't never gonna smell right."
This show is just so funny. And it's so true! Haha! Ever since we talked about getting married its all I think about. I am way to OCD for this waiting game. Maybe God is trying to teach me patience.
When Ryan gets home I'm making engagement chicken. Google it. It's been proven to work. I'll let you know how it turns out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment