Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 weeks :)

It's been 7 weeks since Ryan left. I'm still doing ok I think. I went to Richmond this past weekend for the wine expo. I had planned to try on wedding dresses before coming home but ended up getting sick and spending the night in the ER. Being the hypochondriac that I am and completely obsessed with web md, I really thought I had an appendicitis, I was having extremely sharp abdominal pains. Turns out my ovary was really full and enlarged, and they recommended making an appointment with my regular doctor and scheduling another ultra sound.
Poor Ryan was completely panicked. He's had a rough week. At his annual physical, he learned he has a blister on his ear drum that's causing hearing problems. Hopefully that heals and he's not permanently deaf or he could be medically discharged. They were also unable to email because of the high security risks with the pirate/hostage situation near Somalia. According to the news they're headed for Libya now, but that hasn't been released from a military source so who knows. I've sent him a card every week, and 2 packages. I tried to space them out so he'd get something every month. Unfortunately with all the craziness he hasn't gotten any mail. When they don't follow their planned schedule of port calls it messes up the mail. He said they're supposed to be receiving over 100 pallets of mail in the next week so he'll be getting it all at the same time. Oh well.
My first class at liberty is coming to an end, it's hard to believe it's been 8 weeks already. As busy as I've been it's been hard to keep up with the cleaning the house. I read in someone else's blog about their schedule and daily maintenance. So I came up with my own schedule, so far it seems to be working. It's much less stressful to have a clean house with minimal work everyday. I am soo excited about my new classes starting in a few weeks. I am hoping to paint over the yellow and redecorate over spring break. I've decided I want tan, white and navy for the color scheme in the living/dining room. Anyone want to help paint?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment