Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthday Blues:26 on the 26th

So it's my birthday. It feels like any other ordinary day. I overslept, the dog got out and I chased her around the neighborhood like an idiot, I set the house alarm off and couldn't remember my password, I have to work tonight at the crap hole, etc. 
 Of course I'd love Ryan to be here but that's not what I'm depressed about. I do NOT want to be 26. I'm not where I wanted to be at 26, I feel so behind. I hate reading about other people from high school and all the exciting things they're doing with their lives. At 26, I am still in college, not married, and I have yet to travel out of the country (Canada really doesn't count). Enough of the pity party. This just in:


Breaking NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It UP & Move On and crashed into We ALL Have Problems before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to Email whocares@notme.com. Reporting LIVE from Quit Complaining


I am going to do some homework, and get ready for work later. Can't wait for tomorrow to have my burger on a gluten free bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment