Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break

For the first time in my entire college career, I'm having a real spring break. It starts tomorrow after I turn in my last assignment. I have no big plans of Cancun or Girls Gone Wild. I was thinking about painting the house but I'm going to wait, probably until May. I want it to still be fresh when Ryan comes home and I'll be done with the semester in May. I've already decided on the color I want, it's called brownstone walk up. Ryan wants to be included so I guess I'll have to do a test area and send him a picture.
Tomorrow I have an appointment to try on wedding dresses. Just for kicks, I didn't even invite my mom.( for some reason she doesn't think i'm serious about getting married in January) I'm a little worried I won't like anything, because I'm feeling so overweight right now. When I met Ryan I was down 96 pounds. Since then I've gained 25 back. I've been going to the gym recently and I was doing really well dieting...until I started baking cookies and brownies to send to Ryan. I was down 12 lbs again, but gained 5 back since I started baking and stopped keeping track of calories. I've decided since spring break is next week and I don't have any homework to do, I'm going to the gym everyday next week. Twice a day if I have to. I will live in the gym until I lose that 5 lbs again. I have to get back on track. I'm excited to be skinny again when Ryan comes home. It'll be like we just met all over again.

On another note completely off subject, I saw the Justin Bieber movie today. Don't hate. No I am not 15 but I do think he's cute and I love stories of people who made something from nothing. I even like a few of his songs. :) He definitely has a lot of talent.

1 comment:

  1. Try on beautiful dresses, best inspiration for getting in shape. XXOO, love -J

    ReplyDelete