Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Care packages

I have gone a little overboard lately with packages. I was doing good in the beginning spacing them out, but the last 2 weeks my life has become consumed by care packages! I sent him this, an assortment from here,  an easter package filled with fake grass and plastic eggs with candy. Today I sent out the first package did not contain food. He asked for a few random items- hygiene stuff, and his bible. I had already started what was originally going to be an April fool's gag gift box but I didn't get it out soon enough. So I added his requests to that box. It's a goofy, random assortment of whoopee cushions, fart putty, hillbilly teeth, puzzles, cards, etc. I think he'll get a good laugh out of it. I also have another box waiting to be mailed, that I'm going to put some oatmeal raisin cookies and other goodies and snacks in.
  The other box I've started is baseball themed. I ordered a SF Giants pennant for him to hang up in his rack, some big league bubble gum chew like this, and I'm going to pick up some cracker jacks and espn/baseball magazines. Oh and I ordered a 220 count tub of fire balls that I'm going to send with a card that says I'm hot for you. HAHA. I know. I'm corny. After that I think I may be out of ideas?!?
Clearly I need a hobby. or an intervention.

2 comments:

  1. that dried fruit should be very aromatic in those tight quarters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really looking forward to that, I have a feeling he'll eat it in one sitting! Haha

    ReplyDelete