Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love my fur child!

How cute is she??!? I just love her. I would be so lonely going through this deployment, living alone if it wasn't for my little fur-baby. It's funny how she always know exactly when I'm sad, and she gets very concerned when I'm sick. Sneezing freaks her out, and she gets very worried when I sneeze. It's so cute! When I'm reallllllly sick she stays close by and watches me. It's kind of weird but it's like she senses my feelings.
I feel bad I can't always give her enough attention, and I want another dog. She needs a friend! Unfortunately it's hard living in a townhouse/condo and not having a fence. Although the neighborhood has the space, and they've talked about a dog park, they have yet to do it and fence anything in :( So for now, we'll remain a one dog family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment